Ashinaga’s Work in Africa
- What is assessed during the Ashinaga Assessment Day?
- What is required for the Full Application and what does it assess?
- What is the AAI registration form for?
- I am from a French-speaking country but want to study in English. Can I still apply?
- I do not have one of the required documents. What should I do?
- If I applied last year to the Ashinaga Africa Initiative, can I apply again?
- Why does the Ashinaga Africa Initiative sponsor only undergraduate degrees?
- How long does the process take to become an AAI Scholar?
- Why is there only one scholar per country recruited each year?
- Why is it necessary for Scholars of the program to study outside of their home country?
- Why is the age limit 23?
- Why is the scholarship only for orphaned students?
- Why does the Ashinaga Africa Initiative focus only on sub-Saharan Africa?
- Why has Ashinaga begun supporting orphaned students outside of Japan?